Tuesday, November 4, 2008

B vs. Bee


At about 1:30 a.m. last night I took a break from procrastinating to write my Jour 3101 Obituary paper. As I stepped outside my room I noticed a "buzz buzz buzz" from something other than the B we know and love.

After screaming like a little girl (I'll admit it, I'm afraid of bees), I made B try to kill it. So, armed with a Bible in one hand and a box in the other, B faced the giant Bee that was keeping me from my slumber.

Cautiously and with great courage B stepped up on a chair and unsuccessfully attempted to squash the Bee-st. We moved back to prevent ourselves from Bee-ing the Bee's kamikaze mission.



The Bee flew down the steps, I could tell it was afraid of B's giant... Bible. We lost it for a few seconds, assuming it was scheming to make a surprise attack at any moment. Luckily for us, we spotted it first and B launched a massive attack on it with the good book.

Point and case, B the human is better than Bee the Bee.

(However, I bet if Bee the Bee were human it would finish the dishes quicker)

1 comment:

-ellen- said...

impressive usage of the word "bee." my favorite word play so far this fall was thought of while waiting for the hayride at a corn maze: Ms. May's Maize Maze... it's a-maze-ing!